Read the story and answer the questions to test your comprehension.
Valentine's Day is celebrated on February 14th to remind everyone that we all need a little love in our lives. The American Greeting Card Association, which is grateful every day of the year for Valentine's Day, estimates that one billion Valentine's Day cards are bought and given every year. That's a lot of love!
1. What is the association for greeting cards called?
- a. American Card Cooperative
- b. Greeting Card Association
- c. American Greeting Card Association
2. How many Valentine's cards are bought every year?
- a. 1 billion
- b. 1 thousand
- c. 1 million
3. When is Valentine's Day celebrated?
- a. February 14th
- b. February 15th
- c. February 10th