Read the story and answer the questions to test your comprehension.
Tether ball is played around a 10 foot pole with a ball tied to it on rope. Two players stand on opposite ends, hitting the ball counterclockwise and clockwise, respectively. The first player to wind the rope all around the pole is the winner.
1. How tall is a tetherball pole?
- a. 5 feet
- b. 12 feet
- c. 10 feet
2. How many players can play tetherball?
- a. 2
- b. 4
- c. 6
3. Who wins?
- a. The first person to wind the ball around the pole
- b. The first person to hit the ball
- c. The first person to unwind the ball