F. Scott Fitzgerald
Read the story and answer the questions to test your comprehension.
F. Scott Fitzgerald lived from 1896 to 1940 and his full name was Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald because he was a relative of Scott Francis Key, the man who wrote "The Star-Spangled Banner." F. Scott Fitzgerald was born in St. Paul and died in Hollywood. He wrote the very important novel, The Great Gatsby.
1. Who was F. Scott Fitzgerald named after?
- a. Francis Bacon
- b. Scott Speigelman
- c. Francis Scott Key
2. What did Francis Scott Key do?
- a. Sewed the American flag
- b. Composed "The Star-Spangled Banner"
- c. Was vice president
3. Where was F. Scott Fitzgerald born?
- a. New York
- b. St. Paul
- c. Hollywood