Read the story and answer the questions to test your comprehension.
Salmon fish spawn in fresh water, migrate to saltwater and then come back to fresh water to lay their eggs and reproduce. As a food, salmon is high in Omega-3 fatty acids and protein, making it a healthy food full of the good kind of fats.
1. Salmon reproduce by...
- a. Growing babies in their tummies
- b. Laying eggs in fresh water
- c. Laying eggs in salt water
2. Salmon flesh is full of what kind of fatty acids?
- a. Omega-3
- b. Glutens
- c. Omega-6
3. Salmon lay their eggs in what kind of water?
- a. Salt
- b. Fresh
- c. Ocean